EMC offers ex stock biologically active peptides and respective control peptides.
All peptides are provided as lyophilised powders. They are characterised by RP-HPLC and ESI mass spectrometry.
The EMC Biochemicals catalogue includes:
Characteristic of Alzheimer disease is the accumulation of amyloid plaques in the brain. The major components of these plaques are 39-42 residue-long amyloid-β-peptides, which form insoluble fibrils via self-assembly.
Our catalogue includes amyloid-β-peptides, control peptides, biotinylated amyloid-β-peptides and peptide inhibitors.
- Immunologically active peptides
- Peptides for multiple sclerosis research (MOG, MBP, PLP)
- MHC-I restricted peptide epitopes (Ova257-264 SIINFEKL, LCMV GP33-41, HCV-NS5b, Melan-A, and others).
- MHC-II restricted peptide epitopes (PADRE, Ova323-339 ISQAVHAAHAEINEAGR)
- Cell penetrating peptides (CPPs)
CPPs are characterised by their ability to promote receptor-independent cellular uptake of membrane-impermeable macromolecules. They are mostly amphipathic, higly cationic and rich of arginigne and lysine.
Our catalogue includes Arg9, D-Arg9, TAT47-57, D-Tat47-57, TAT48-60, Antenapedia43-58 and CyLoP-1.
- Microbial and antimicrobial peptides (AMPs)
Order Form ➔ Amyloid-β peptides
Order Form ➔ Bioactive peptides
Order Form ➔ Microbial and antimicrobial peptides